|Who we are|
|A home-grown Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics designed for relevant skill development and application to contribute towards achieving the Millennium Development Goals in Africa.
CMAAE students have the opportunity to undertake specialized study in one of the following fields:
• Agriculture and Rural Development
• Agricultural Policy and Trade
• Agribusiness Management
• Environment and Natural Resource Management
- Call for Proposals: Regional Integration and Agricultural Trade Policy
- Research Grants For Researchers Studying Environmental Economics Issues In Africa – Deadline 31 July 2008
- Recruiting a Post-doctoral Fellow (Agricultural Economist) for AVRDC – The World Vegetable Center
- Policy Analysis and Advocacy Programme (PAAP) Newsletter Volume 11 No. 10
|Welcome to CMAAE Open Discussion Forum. This is an interactive forum where by students, instructors and the general public can exchange ideas and policies regarding agricultural and applied economics. Feel free to visit the site, send us your comments, research findings, enquiries and suggestions.